Click on image to open
Flame retardants decrease the ignitability of materials and inhibit the combustion process, limiting the amount of heat and smoke released.
- High performance.
- Exceptional heat and UV stability.
- Excellent dispersion
- Minimal or no colour impact.
- The active ingredients do not pose environmental or health risks.
Applications are suitable for the following RATINGS (testing methods):
1. UL 94-HB
2. UL94 – V0
3. NFPA 701, Test Method 2
4. NFP 92-503 (for M1 classification)
5. BS LPS 1027 (Construction Industry)
Can be included in a wide range of applications in polyolefins (PE, PP and their copolymers) styrenics and highly engineered resins to provide improved protection against fire.